To our valued customers,
YES WE ARE OPEN! Please know as media coverage and the government’s response to the COVID-19 Corona virus increases, Power Scrap Metal team wants to assure you of the actions and strategies we are currently taking to manage the risks and navigate through this challenging time.
As of Monday 24th March 2020, we will have implemented new ways in which customer dealings will take place in the yard to mitigate risk to yourself, our staff and operations. These include;
- Wearing gloves for any operation activity including weighbridge and cashier.
- Ensuring all staff are practising a high standard of personal hygiene.
- Regular sanitation of hard surfaces (weighbridge/cashier area etc)
- In-person meetings between staff will be restricted making sure a distance of 1.5 meters is kept during these interactions.
- We will require all customers stay in their vehicles AT ALL TIMES, where possibly practicable. This is not only to keep customers safe but also staff. Staff will unload, weigh material and provide a receipt of payment through the vehicle window.
With these changes it will certainly impact the way we work and how quickly we can serve everyone however our commitment to the health and well being of our customers and staff in these challenging times is unwavering.