PVC CABLES AND WIRES SCRAP
We strongly believe that people should stop digging the aluminium cans because preserving PVC cables and wires is where the real scrap gold is. The key to getting a great price for these materials is by knowing how to collect, sort and bring it to a proper scrap metal dealer and recycler.
Sell your scrap to us : The materials which you sell at our facility are sorted, sliced and processed according to the material. The processed scrap is packed and sent to a facility which re-melts the raw material and creates new products.
We are open to receiving :
- PVC Insulated Copper
- Copper and Aluminium Wires – Low and High Grade
- Millberry Copper Wire Scrap
- Copper Candy Cable
- Burnt Copper cables and wires
- Domestic Copper cables and wires
- Armoured Copper Cable
Recommendations : Before you plan to sell your PVC cables and wires, consider the following.
- Avoid stripping insulation from the wire
- Separate wire by type and material
- Remove the non-metal materials and contaminants
- Directly deal with a scrap metal collection facility
- Check for calibrated scales
- Check for the certifications of the buyer facility
- Look for other recyclable material in your property too